Clear Solid Advice
The banking and finance world has changed dramatically over recent years. The banking collapse in 2008 has seen changes to the way business is done. With lender criteria becoming more complex and new products and ways of lending increasing, it is more important than ever to get proper advice.
Whether you are a lender looking to structure a deal and ensure you are properly protected or a borrower seeking a facility, our practical approach and years of experience will ensure you get the deal done.
How We Can Help You
Throughout their careers Richard and Keith have advised major high street lenders, private investors and other specialist lenders. As such we have a very good understanding of the industry, the opportunities and the pitfalls.
We can advise on, negotiate and draft documents relating to:
- General banking and corporate lending, both secured and unsecured
- Finance to buy businesses/companies whether by a management buy-out or trade purchase
- Specialist structured or leveraged finance
- Invoice discounting and receivables finance
- Private lending, loan agreements and security advice
- Rescheduling and restructuring facilities
Call us today for clear, solid advice
CALL ON 0333 405 0327
Keith Vincent - Corporate & Commerical Law
Keith advises on business structure and start-up, financing for businesses, commercial trading arrangements/contracts, grooming for sale/succession planning through to disposal.
Richard Payne - Banking & Finance Lawyer
Richard has over 20 years experience advising public quoted and private companies, private equity investors, management teams, entrepreneurs, family owned businesses, banks and financial institutions.